Livin' la Vida Roko

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fruit count

My work has a farmer's market on Tuesdays. Here's my in/out takes for the day...

  • 6 peaches ($1/ea), now nicely bruised from rolling around in my bag with sharp objects.
  • 6 pints of blueberries (2 pints for $5), I have already eaten 3 pints in the past two hours. 6 cups of blueberries are in my body at the moment. Antioxidants, check.
  • 4 pints marionberries ($1/pint). They were having a sale on them and they are delicious and sweet. I bought the last four pints. A good thing since I would have bought more if they had them. They gave me another pint of blueberries as a thank you, bringing the blueberry count to 7 pints, just shy of a gallon.
Yes, I am feeling sick at the moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home