Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 37 comes to a close

Had my doctor's appt today. 203 lbs. Baby's heartbeat is 150-160 (normal) and her head is down. I'm 1.5 cm dilated (need 10 for delivery; was 1 cm last time they checked) and 75% effaced (softened uterus for delivery). My belly is measuring 38 cm (right on track) and Katie kicked when the doctor was taking the measurement. The baby could come today or 4 weeks from now. My uterus is a time bomb.

Things at home are pretty much finished. I have our bag ready to go -- or at least all of our stuff on the dresser with the backpack on the floor next to it. We have the carseat and such, just need to install it in the car. So big items are complete with little pieces here and there.

Regarding cravings, no more blueberries for me. I've been eating a lot of nectarines but my biggest craving is milk. I've purchased 6 gallons of milk this week alone and I'm on my 5th one. Wow.

Still working. Very slow in moving. Fingers on my right hand are still numb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home