Livin' la Vida Roko

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dressing Slutty for Birthday Wishes

Nope, not Ken's... my kickball teammate's:
I realize it's the 11th hour, but Cassie has requested that we all wear
slutty dresses to kickball tonight, shorts underneath. Or nothing
underneath, whatev. I'm sure it will be a crowd pleaser regardless of which
path you choose.

Captain Sauce


I am a bit afraid seeing as my most revealing clothes are no longer a part of my closet. I'm sure I'll figure something out, but eeek. Nothing makes me more comfortable than rounding the bases with little on.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

pictures, please!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can now say that I've run the kickball bases in a strapless dress. Frightening.

I wore that skin-tight strapless blue denim dress with the tina turner-like beads dangling from the bottom. And short bike shorts underneath, so I could hike it up in order to run. There's a good reason I haven't worn that thing in five years.

To complete the outfit, Ken wrote in permanent marker on my boobs -- Skeets (our team name, over my right) and Cassie (the birthday girl, over the left). Needless to say, it all got a great reaction... especially since I'm one of the *quieter* ones on the team.

And my boobs only fell out once... when I jumped up to catch a frisbee before the game. I think the masses missed that though.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I know some pictures were taken, but happily, I haven't seen them yet.

I don't know if you will either....

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home