Livin' la Vida Roko

Monday, April 20, 2009

Lisa, version 0.1

We've been asking our parents for details and photos about ourselves from when we were babies. I'm asking in hopes of getting an idea about:

  • how big our kid may be
  • how long labor has taken for the moms (10-13 hours, gulp)
  • what the baby's temperment may be
  • what it might look like
  • etc, etc.

My parents just scanned this and sent it out. I'm posting it because I find it hilarious and horrifying at the same time. My favorite parts are:
  • "Friends and people can't believe how pleasant and happy Lisa is. Lisa at 9 months still hasn't gone through a shy period - Lisa will go to anyone. Particulary men."
  • that I didn't need a haircut until I was pretty much 3.









Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Brian said...

I swear everyone in the 70's took the exact same baby pictures. I think some of yours and mine might be superimposable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home