Livin' la Vida Roko

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Out of sorts

I feel in limbo. Can't do the physical projects that usually get me through the antsy times. I don't feel like talking much. Don't want to sit around either. Can't move a lot. It's a beautiful day yet I haven't been outside. My hands are numb and I can't bend down much which also limits gardening, another outlet of mine.

Had contractions for about 6 hours starting at 4:30 pm, ranging from 5 to 20 minutes apart. I thought last night was the night but then they stopped when I went to bed. Was disappointed when I woke up this morning. I know she'll come when it's the right time. Rationally, I'm totally ok with all of it. But irrationally, I'm ready to evict and get back to being myself. I don't like not feeling productive. Plus, I feel like henny penny and saying the sky is falling whenever I mention having a contraction -- and then nothing happens. This waiting is rivaling the early waiting when I was wondering if I was pregnant or not. Only this time, I can't do the projects I normally would.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I can't imagine how difficult this is. Hang in there Lisa, we are all thinking of you and wishing you the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home